SECURITY & PRIVACY FOR OUR PRIVATE MEMBERS CLUB
1. EVERYONE must pre-book and provide contact details in advance. Anyone turning up on the night without pre-booking will be refused entrance to the club.
2. MEMBERS must bring their membership card with them or ID if collecting their membership cards on their first visit.
3. We will verify the contact details GUESTS give us so please ensure the information is accurate, otherwise your booking will be cancelled and you will be refused entrance to the club.
4. ALL GUESTS, including both partners of a couple, must complete and sign our membership form in advance or on arrival and provide us with FULL contact details.
5. GUESTS must bring photo ID – drivers licence or passport – and proof of address for inspection on the night.
6. Security will take digital photographs of all new people and cars (including registration numbers) for our records.
7. Phones of any kind are not allowed in the club. Babysitters or others who may need to call you in case of emergency can be given the following telephone number 07778 758888. If you bring a phone or camera into the club it will be locked away until you leave.
8. All bags will be searched and we reserve the right to search your person for phones or cameras. Female security will search female guests.
9. Everyone must arrive by 11pm.
10. The Owners and Management of the Club reserve the right to refuse admission.